IEMDC 2021 is going virtual! From May 17 to May 20, 2021, sessions will take place online.
The 2021 IEEE International Electric Machines and Drives Conference (IEMDC 2021) seeks to address all aspects of design, operation, control, and systems integration of electric machines, electromechanical actuators, and the controls and power electronic drives that implement their applications. The IEMDC 2021 program will feature oral and poster technical sessions for papers describing original and previously unpublished work, plenary sessions with invited speakers, tutorials, and exhibits.
Contributions are invited from industry and academia. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference Proceedings, which will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library. Papers presented at IEMDC may be submitted to IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics or IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, according to the rules specific to each journal.
- Rotating Electrical Machines
- Electrical Drives
- Special Machines, Electromagnetic Actuators and Sensors
- Thermal, Materials and Efficiency Issues
- Condition Monitoring, Fault Diagnosis and Prognosis
- Energy and Grid-Connected Applications
- March 4, 2021 – Notification of Acceptance
- April 4, 2021 – Final Paper Submission Deadline
- April 4, 2021 – Early Bird Registration Deadline