The 31th IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE), will be held during June 1-3, 2022, in Anchorage, Alaska, USA. ISIE 2022 is currently planned as a hybrid event, combining physical and virtual sessions.
The IEEE ISIE 2022 Organizing Committee invites researchers, academics, industry experts, and practitioners from all over the world to share their innovative ideas, experiences and novel research results related to industrial electronics and its applications. The symposium will also showcase world-class keynote speakers, tutorials, special sessions, and industry sessions to create an exceptional forum to foster innovation and entrepreneurship.
ISIE 2022 will continue building on the theme of Sustainable Development Goals in all of its sessions and be open to novel research in IES relevant areas. Inspired from the unique location of our conference, the Organizing Team also encourages special sessions and papers on novel technologies to better serve rural areas, remote sites and for extreme weather conditions, in a number of applications, – from energy, transportation, and manufacturing, to health, food, and education. Our website is now open for submission: https://confcomm.ieee-ies.org/submit-manuscript/ISIE22
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Power Electronics & Energy Conversion
- Human Machine Interaction
- Renewable Energy & Sustainable Development
- Electronic System on Chip & Real Time Embedded Control
- Power Systems & Smart Grid
- Signal and Image Processing
- Electrical Machines & Industrial Drives
- Medical, Rehabilitation & Assistive Systems
- Mechatronics, Robotics & System Integration
- Industrial Informatics & Its Applications
- Motion Control & Haptics
- Cloud & Networked Systems
- Control System & Its Applications
- AI/Machine Learning & Its Applications
- Mobility &Transportation Electrification
- Data Science
- Sensors, Actuators & Micro/Nanotechnology
- Engineering Education
CALL FOR PAPERS
The ISIE 2022 Organizing Committee solicits tutorial proposals from field experts in all areas of interest for IES. The tutorials could cover research in emerging areas, as well as more established cutting-edge techniques with strong practical and industrial relevance. For questions: Tutorials@ieee-isie2022.org.
Special Session Proposals
Special Session proposals are solicited covering special topics in all emerging research areas of interest for IES, particularly for themes not covered by the regular tracks. We also welcome sessions on special technologies for rural areas, remote sites and extreme weather conditions, in a variety of applications, – from energy, transportation, and manufacturing, to health, food, and education. For questions: Special-Sessions@ieee-isie2022.org.
Proposals for a Demo Project Competition
The ISIE 2022 Organizing Committee solicits student proposals for a demo project competition (by November 15, 2021) in technical areas of relevance for the IES. The competition proposals should involve practical implementation demos in current research areas, preferably addressing open challenges. For questions: Competition@ieee-isie2022.org.
- Regular Paper Submission Deadline: December 1,2021
- Paper Acceptance Notification: February 15, 2022
- Special Session Proposal Deadline: December 1,2021
- Special Session Proposal Acceptance Notification: December 13, 2021
- Special Session Paper Submission Deadline: January 15, 2022
- Special Session Paper Acceptance Notification: February 15, 2022
- All Final Paper Submission Deadline: March 15, 2022
- Tutorial Proposal Deadline: December 1,2021
- Tutorial Acceptance Notification: January 5, 2022
ISIE 2022 also features a Student Competition for graduate research, which will be a first for ISIE. We are now soliciting creative competition proposals for demo projects that will showcase the results of novel research in all IES related areas.
Our symposium will take place in beautiful Anchorage, Alaska, widely known as one of the most fascinating hidden gems of North America. So, be prepared for a breath-taking experience that you surely will never forget.
We look forward to welcoming you in person at the ISIE 2022 Anchorage, Alaska, USA, in June 1-3, 2022. Our symposium will offer you a great opportunity to engage in state-of-the art research, meet old friends and make new friends, while Alaska speaks for itself!
Seta Bogosyan (USA) Saif alZahir (USA) María Inés Valla (Argentina) Juan Jose Rodriguez-Andina (Spain)
For more information about this 31th IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE) and CFP, please visit: https://www.ieee-isie2022.org/
For more information about the Student Competition for graduate research, https://iten.ieee-ies.org/events/2021/2022-ieee-isie-conference-call-for-competition-proposals/
For more information on other IES events, please visit: http://www.ieee-ies.org/conferences