The 19th WFCS will take place in Pavia, Italy, from 26 to 28 April 2023
After virtually hosting the 2022 edition, Pavia again proposes itself as the venue for the conference, which is supported by IEEE and IES and led by the Technical Committee on Factory Automation. The event is organized by the University of Pavia and by the Institute Industrial IT (inIT) of the Technische Hochschule OWL in Lemgo, Germany.
WFCS is the largest IEEE conference especially dedicated to communications for (industrial) automation systems. Its main aim is to provide a forum for researchers, developers and practitioners to review and discuss most recent trends in the area and share innovative research directions.
- Communication Systems and Technologies;
- Protocols and Standards for Networked Embedded and Cyber-Physical Systems;
- Real-time, Safety, Security and Maintenance of Automation Systems and Networks;
- Applying Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to enhance and Communication Technologies for Industry 4.0;
- Low-power and Green Communication in Industry;
- Recent advances in research domains with similar communication requirements.
CALL FOR PAPERS
- Regular and Special Session Papers: up to 8 double-column pages, following the IEEE conference template.
- Work-in-Progress (WiP) Papers: up to 4 double-column pages, following the IEEE conference template.
All accepted regular, special session, and WiP papers that will be presented at the conference will be published in IEEE proceedings and will appear in IEEE Xplore.
Special session proposals:
- Deadline: December 10, 2022
- Notifications: December 17, 2022
Regular and special session submissions:
- Deadline: January 9, 2023
- Notifications: February 10, 2023
- Final versions: March 1, 2023
Work in Progress submissions:
- Deadline: February 24, 2023
- Notifications: March 17, 2023
- Final versions: April 4, 2023