The IECON 2022 conference will be held from October 18 to 21, 2022, in Brussels, at the SQUARE Conference Center (Belgium).
IECON 2022 is the 48th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES), focusing on applications, manufacturing and theoretical concepts of advanced Industrial Electronic Systems. The conference has a wide scope and brings together, scientists, practitioners, industrials and inventors that apply Electronic concepts within an Industrial context. The objectives of the conference are to provide high quality research and professional interactions for the advancement of science, technology, and fellowship. Papers with new research results are encouraged for submission. The conference hosts regular sessions, interactive sessions, special sessions, tutorials and multiple forums.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- New Technologies for Electric Transportation;
- Electric Energy Storage Systems;
- Power Systems and the Smart Grid;
- Renewable Energy Systems and Smart Grid;
- Electrical Machines and Drives;
- Power Electronics & Energy Conversion.
Sensors and Control:
- Control Systems;
- Motion Control;
- Robotics and Mechatronics;
- Sensors; Actuators;
- Systems Integration and Nano-technologies;
- Fault Diagnosis/Prognosis & Fault Tolerant Control;
- Signal and Image Processing and Computational Intelligence.
ICT and Interdisciplinary:
- Intelligent factory automation;
- ICT and AI enabling smart cities, buildings, agriculture, energy efficiency and sustainability;
- ICT enablers of autonomy and smart transport;
- Human centric ICT: Medicine, Assistive Robotics, Security and Ethics.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Prospective authors are invited to electronically submit full papers in English, 6 pages, 4500 words, in pdf format following instructions accessible via https://iecon2022.org. Accepted and presented papers will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore online digital library and will be indexed by the major indexing services High quality papers may be invited to submit extended versions to IEEE TII and IEEE TIE.
- Special session proposals February 28, 2022
- Full Paper Submission April 15, 2022
- Acceptance Notification June 17, 2022
- Final Submission and Registration July 29, 2022
- Conference Dates October 18 – 21, 2022