ONCON 2023 will take place virtually 8-10 December 2023.
The IEEE Industrial Electronics Society Annual Online Conference (ONCON 2023) is the second online conference organized by IEEE IES. ONCON brings together researchers and scholars from all over the world while providing the full IEEE conference experience.
The conference’s primary goal is to promote the exchange of innovative ideas, advanced theories, and practical applications of Industrial Electronic Systems. ONCON 2023 provides an open, unified, and inspiring multidisciplinary platform to facilitate high-quality research and professional interactions for the advancement of science, technology, and fellowship. We welcome research papers in all general fields of industrial electronics.
The conference program will feature regular paper sessions, outstanding PHD thesis, student outstanding paper, Woman in Engineering (WIE) activities, membership promotion activities, and the Help Others ProgrammE (HOPE). We encourage all attendees to participate actively in these activities to make the most of the conference experience.
Topics of Interest
- Power Electronics & Energy Conversion
- Electrical Machines and Drives
- Power Systems and Smart Grid
- Renewable Energy Generation, Storage, and Harvesting
- Electric Transportation
- Sensors, Actuators, Systems Integration and Nano Technologies
- Data-Driven Control and Monitoring
- Prognostics and Health Management
- Control. Robotics, and Mechatronics
- Cloud Computing, Big Data and Software Engineering
- Signal and Image Processing and Computational Intelligence
- Electronic System on Chip and Embedded Control
- Industrial Automation, Communication, Networking, Digital Twin, and Informatics
- Opening Date of Submission of Full Paper: July 15, 2023
- Last Date of Submission of Full Paper: October 1, 2023
- Acceptance Notification: November 1, 2023
- Submission of Final Manuscript and Copyright Form: November 15, 2023