AMC2024 will be held 28 February – 01 March 2024 in Kyoto, Japan.
AMC2024 is the 18th biennial international conference on Advanced Motion Control, the sponsored by the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, which brings together researchers from both academia and industry, and to promote the-state-of-the-art motion control technologies and applications. The conference will be held in Kyoto, the ancient capital of Japan.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Advanced motion control in mechatronics
- Compliant and flexible robotics
- Intelligent and adaptive motion control systems
- Haptics and robotics in medical applications
- Discrete-event control for motion systems
- Motion control of mobility systems
- Actuators and sensors in motion control
- Motion control systems with human-in-the-loop
- Visual servo systems in motion control
- Micro-and nano-mechatronic system and control
- Related topics involving motion dynamics and control
- Machine learning in motion control systems
CALL FOR PAPERS
Authors are asked to initially submit a full paper, that will be peer-reviewed by experts. After acceptance, final manuscripts must be amended (if needed) according to the reviewers’ comments and uploaded for inclusion in the conference’s proceedings.
- Deadline for Special Session Proposals: 2 Oct 2023
- Deadline for Full Paper Submission : 3 Nov 2023
- Notification of Acceptance : 21 Dec 2023
- Deadline for Final Manuscript Submission : 17 Jan 2024