3RD IEEE International Conference on Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems
June 9-12, 2020 Tampere, Finland
IEEE International Conference on Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems (ICPS) is to provide a platform to exchange research and innovation results, lessons learned from industrial practices associated with new paradigms and technologies. ICPS 2020 is going to be the conference series presenting the state of the art and future perspectives of Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems. The industry experts, researchers, and academics share ideas and experiences surrounding frontier technologies, breakthrough and innovative solutions and applications. The world’s industry, researchers and academia are cordially invited to participate in this exciting event and enjoy the wonderful city of Tampere.
A number of Special Sections in leading IEEE Journals such as TII, OJIES and JESTIE, elaborating conference topics will be generated after the event. Authors of accepted papers, with a high review grade, will be invited to submit an improved/modified version of their papers for further consideration.
- ICPS Architectures: Industry Architectures, Industry Standards, RAMI 4.0, Industrial IoT.
- ICPS Technologies: Core Technologies, Interoperability, Communication Networks, Connectivity OT/IT, Semantics, Control, Security, IoT/IoS, Machine Learning, Autonomous Systems, Cloud-Fog Computing, Big/Smart Data, Security.
- ICPS Engineering: Engineering Methods and Tools, Lifecycle Management, Integration, HMI, Safety, Engineering Systems of ICPS.
- ICPS Applications: Smart Manufacturing, Robotics, Smart Cities, Energy / Smart Grid, Smart Living, Smart Farming, Mobility, Water Management, Mining, Oil & Gas, Intelligent Enterprise, Smart Transportation, Internet of Underwater Things, Smart Medical Systems.
- ICPS Management and Ecosystem: Innovation Management, Innovation Ecosystems, Visions/Roadmaps, Industry Digitalization, Strategies & Markets, Entrepreneurship.
- ICPS Education and Social Aspects: Digital Society, Education, Lifelong ICPS Learning, ICPS Curricula, Social Aspects, Sustainability, Machine Ethics.
Submission of Papers
The working language of the conference is English. Prospective participants are requested to electronically submit full papers of their work following the instructions available on the website. Accepted, registered, and presented papers will be IEEE copyrighted and published in the conference proceedings. The proceedings is planned to be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore® Digital Library and therefore indexed by EI Compendex. In order for the accepted paper to be submitted for inclusion into the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, all of the following requirements must be satisfied: 1. Appropriate publication materials: final paper and transfer of copyright to IEEE must be submitted. 2. At least one full registration has to be paid. 3. The paper must be presented at the conference. The maximum number of pages for conference papers is 6 (+2) pages, and for Work in Progress papers is 4 pages.
Paper Submission 20 Feb 2020
Tutorial Proposals: 15 Feb 2020
Camera-Ready Submission: April 15 2020
and Registration of Authors: April 15 2020
Download CFP from: http://icps2020.fi/call-for-papers/
For more information please visit: https://events.tuni.fi/icps2020/