2021 IECON – 47th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society
The IECON 2021 will be held during October 13-16, 2021, at the Sheraton Centre, Toronto, Canada.
IECON 2021 is the 47th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES), focusing on contemporary industry topics ranging from electronics, controls, manufacturing, to communications and computational intelligence.
IECON is the flagship annual conference of IES. It aims to create a forum for scientists and practising engineers throughout the world to present the latest research findings and ideas in the areas of Industrial Electronics, and possible contributions toward sustainable development and environment preservation. The objectives of the conference are to provide high quality research and professional interactions for the advancement of science, technology, and fellowship. Papers with new research results are encouraged for submission.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- New Technologies for Electric Transportation
- Electric Energy Storage Systems
- Motion Control, and Mechatronics
- Power Systems and the Smart Grid
- Renewable Energy Systems and Smart Grid
- Sensors, Actuators, Systems Integration and Nano-technologies
- Cloud Computing, Big Data and Software Engineering
- Signal and Image Processing and Computational Intelligence
- Electronic System on Chip and Embedded Control
- Electrical Machines and Drives
- Industrial Automation, Communication, Networking and Informatics
- Power Electronics & Energy Conversion
- Control System, Robotics and Automation
CALL FOR PAPERS
Prospective authors are invited to electronically submit regular papers of their work in English. Submit the full paper using the following layout. Limitation to 6 full pages, including paper title, authors and affiliations, figures and references (maximum size 2MB). Authors are requested to prepare the manuscripts in the IEEE two-column format template and to translate it in PDF. No other format in the submission and in the final version can be accepted.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings, and submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore on‐line digital library.
- Full Paper Submission Deadline June 25, 2021
- Acceptance Notification July 30, 2021
- Final Submission and Registration August 27, 2021
- Early Registration Deadline TBC
- Regular Registration Deadline TBC
- Conference Dates October 13 – 16, 2021