The objective of the IEEE-IES Inter Student Branch Chapter Competition 2022 is to encourage student branch chapter activities and attract student membership with the IEEE-IES.
This competition will focus on presenting research works from student members. Student branch chapters are encouraged to submit their own project achievements.
Members from any IEEE-IES student branch chapter is eligible for participating in the competition. Each IES student branch chapter can have one or more candidates.
The prize will be given with a certificate and award money with three categories:
- First Prize – 700 USD + Certificate
- Second Prize – 500 USD + Certificate
- Third Prize – 300 USD + Certificate
Each candidate should submit a maximum 5-minutes recorded video for one research project. The topic must be in the scope of the Industrial Electronics Society. The video must be sent to email@example.com by the deadline via a link or a zip file.
- 31st July 2022 – Submit Video Presentation
- 31st August 2022 – Announcement for Winners
For questions, please contact:
- Yousef Ibrahim – firstname.lastname@example.org – IES VP for Membership
- William Dai – email@example.com – IES SBC Coordinator