The 5th ICPS will be held 24 – 26 May 2022, hosted by University of Warwick in Coventry, United Kingdom.
IEEE International Conference on Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems (ICPS) aims to provide a platform to share quality research and professional interactions for the development of sciences in regard to Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems (ICPS). Industry experts, researchers and academics will share ideas and experiences surrounding frontier technologies, breakthroughs, innovative solutions, research results, as well as initiatives related to industrial cyber-physical systems and their applications.
The conference will feature contributed and invited papers and Special Sessions, Tutorials, and an Industry Forum. A number of Special Sessions in leading IEEE journals such as TII, OJIES and JESTIE, elaborating conference topics will be generated after the event.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- ICPS Architectures: Industry Architectures, Industry Standards, RAMI 4.0, Industrial IoT
- ICPS Theory and Technologies: Core Technologies, Interoperability, Communication Networks, Connectivity OT/IT, Semantics, Control, Information Processing, Security, IoT/IoS, Machine Learning, Autonomous Systems, Cloud-Fog Computing, Big/Smart Data, Security
- ICPS Engineering: Engineering Methods and Tools, Lifecycle Management, Integration, HMI, Safety, Engineering Systems of ICPS
- ICPS Applications: Smart Manufacturing, Robotics, Smart Cities, Energy / Smart Grid, Smart Living, Smart Framing, Mobility, Water Management, Mining, Oil & Gas, Intelligent Enterprise, Smart Transportation, Internet of Underwater Things, Smart Medical Systems
- ICPS Management and Ecosystems: Innovation Management, Innovation Ecosystems, Visions/Roadmaps, Industry Digitalization, Strategies & Markets, Entrepreneurship
- ICPS Advanced Modeling and Optimization: System Modeling, Simulation, Optimization, Control Theory
- ICPS Education and Social Aspects: Digital Society, Education, Lifelong ICPS Learning, ICPS Curricula, Future of Work, Social Aspects, Sustainability, Machine Ethics.
- Special Session Proposal due: 30 NOV 2021
- Regular Paper Submission due: 31 DEC 2021
- Work in Progress Papers due: 31 JAN 2022
- Tutorial Proposals due: 31 MAR 2022
- Camera-Ready Paper Submission due: 30 APR 2022
- Early Registration due: 30 APR 2022