2023 ETFA – IEEE 28th International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation
The ETFA 2023 will take place 12-15 september 2023 in Sinaia, Romania.
The 28th ETFA is the Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES) focusing on the latest developments and new technologies in the field of industrial and factory automation. The International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation aims to disseminate novel ideas and emerging trends, research results and practical achievements.
ETFA 2023 is a unique opportunity to network, build up partnerships and exchange ideas with both industry leaders and a variety of experienced researchers, developers and practitioners from several industries, research institutes, and academia. Join the exciting ETFA 2023 technical and social activities. The ETFA 2023 Organizing Committee looks forward to welcoming you to this event.
Topics of Interest
- Information Technology in Automation
- Industrial Communication Technologies and Systems
- Real-Time and Networked Embedded Systems
- Automated Manufacturing Systems
- Industrial Control
- Computer Vision and Human-Machine Interaction in Industrial and Factory Automation
- Intelligent Robots & Systems
- Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks, and Information Processing
- Complex Automation Systems and Systems Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence for Cyber-Physical Systems in Automation
- Vehicular Embedded Systems
- Submission of papers (regular, special sessions) 31 March 2023
- Submission of work-in-progress papers 12 May 2023
- Notification of acceptance (regular and special session) 5 May 2023
- Notification of acceptance (Work-in-progress) 9 June 2023
- Submission of final manuscripts (All papers) 16 June 2023