ETFG 2023 will take place 3-6 December 2023 in Wollongong, Australia.
IEEE International Conference in Energy Technologies for Future Grids 2023 is the first biennial conference hosted by the ARC Industrial Transformation Training Centre in Energy Technologies for Future Grids in collaboration with Universities and Industries in Australia. The conference will provide a forum for researchers, policy makers and industry professionals to share their knowledge in the latest technologies available in modernizing grid infrastructures. This conference is 100% financially sponsored by IAS and technically co-sponsored by IES and PES.
Call for papers
- Future Grid Energy Technologies
- Power and Energy Transformation and Utilisation
- Power and Energy Enabling Technologies
- Power Grid Planning and Operation
- IoT and Communication for Energy Technologies
- Future Grids with Electric Vehicles
Authors are invited to submit a 6-page full paper in standard IEEE format for review. More details are available on the conference website.
All presented papers are eligible for review and possible publication in IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications or IEEE Industry Applications Magazine.
About the location
Wollongong is a coastal city in Australia, south of Sydney along the Grand Pacific Drive with rich history and beautiful natural attractions. It has beautiful beaches with a dramatic backdrop of green and sandstone of the Illawarra Escarpment.
Important dates (updated)
- Paper Submission Closing Extended to 1 June 2023
- Notification of Acceptance 1 July 2023
- Early Bird Registration 1 October 2023
To learn more about the ETFG 2023 Conference, visit: https://attend.ieee.org/etfg-2023/