ICPS 2024 will be held 12-15 May 2024 in St. Louis, USA.
The conference will provide an international platform for cutting edge research and professional interactions for the development of Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems. Industry experts, researchers and academics will share ideas and experiences surrounding frontier technologies, breakthroughs, innovative solutions, research results, as well as initiatives related to Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems and their applications. The conference will feature a rich program including industry talks, research papers, as well as workshops and special sessions.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- ICPS Architectures & Engineering: Industry Architectures, Industry Standards, I4.0 / RAMI 4.0, Industrial IoT, Engineering Methods and Tools, Lifecycle Management, Integration, HMI, Safety, Engineering Systems of Systems, Standards, Development/Engineering Best Practices
- ICPS Theory and Technologies: Core Technologies, Interoperability, Communication Networks, Connectivity OT/IT, Semantics, Control, Information Processing, IoT/IoS, Autonomous Systems, Cloud-Fog-Edge Computing, Big/Smart Data, Security & Trust, Simulations
- ICPS Applications: Smart Manufacturing, Robotics, Smart Cities, Energy / Smart Grid, Smart Living, Smart Framing, Mobility, Water Management, Mining, Oil & Gas, Intelligent Enterprise, Smart Transportation, Internet of Underwater Things, Smart Medical Systems
- ICPS Education, Management, and Society: Digital Skills, Education Curricula, Lifelong Learning & Training, Digital Society, Future of Work, Innovation Management, Visions/Roadmaps, Industry Digitalization, Strategies & Markets, Entrepreneurship, Strategic Impact, Societal Implications, Sustainability, Machine Ethics
- Artificial Intelligence in ICPS: Generative AI, Metaverse, LLMs, NLP, AI Explainability, Edge AI, Neuromorphic Computing, Foundation Models, Synthetic Data, Industrial Experiences
- Special Session Proposal: 16 Oct 2023
- Full Paper Submission: 17 Nov 2023
- Tutorial Proposal: 15 Dec 2023
- Decision Notification: 19 Jan 2024
- Early Registration: 1 Mar 2024
About St. Louis
St. Louis is the second-largest city in Missouri, United States. It is located near the confluence of the Mississippi and the Missouri Rivers. Travelers looking for cosmopolitan fun, excitement and adventure will discover a great fit in St. Louis. Located in the midwestern USA, St. Louis is sophisticated yet affordable with a variety of attractions, exhibits and cuisine, all wrapped in a friendly, diverse atmosphere.