IECON 2024 will be held 3-6 November 2024 in Chicago.
IECON 2024 is the 50th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES), focusing on contemporary industry topics ranging from power electronics, power systems, controls, manufacturing, to communications and computational intelligence. IECON is the flagship annual conference of IES. It aims to create a forum for scientists and practicing engineers throughout the world to present the latest research findings and ideas in the areas of Industrial Electronics, and possible contributions toward sustainable development and environment preservation. The objectives of the conference are to provide high quality research and professional interactions for the advancement of science, technology, and fellowship. Papers with new research results are encouraged for submission.
Join us to celebrate the 50th anniversary of IECON!
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Power Systems and the Smart Grid,
- Renewable Energy Systems,
- Power Electronics & Energy Conversion,
- Electrical Machines and Drives,
- Electric Energy Storage Systems,
- Electric Transportation.
Control and Robotics:
- Control Systems,
- Motion Control,
- Robotics and Mechatronics,
- Systems Integration and Nanotechnologies,
- Signal and Image Processing and Computational Intelligence.
Information and communication technologies (ICT) and interdisciplinary areas:
- Electronics Systems on Chip and Embedded Systems,
- Intelligent factory automation,
- ICT and AI enabling smart cities, buildings,
- Energy efficiency and sustainability,
- ICT enablers of autonomy and smart transport: Transport electrification, Smart Grids, Renewable,
- Human centric ICT: Medicine, Assistive Robotics, Industrial Cyber-physical Systems, Machine learning applications.
- Paper Submission Opens: 01 Nov 2023
- Special session proposals: 28 Feb 2024
- Paper Submission Due Date: 15 Apr 2024
- Acceptance Notification and Review Process: 45 days upon submission
- Registration Opens: 15 Jan 2024
- Final Submission and Registration Due Date: 01 Jul 2024