2020 ETFA – IEEE 25th International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation
ETFA 2020 is the 25th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES) focusing on the latest developments and new technologies in the field of industrial and factory automation. The conference aims to disseminate novel ideas and emerging trends, research results and practical achievements. ETFA 2020 will be held Tuesday through Friday, September 08-11, 2020 at Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in Vienna, Austria. The conference program will be preceded by technical workshops and by Industry Day on Tuesday, September 8, 2020.
ETFA 2020 is a unique opportunity to network, build up partnerships and exchange ideas with both industry leaders and a variety of experienced researchers, developers and practitioners from several industries, research institutes, and academia. Join the exciting ETFA 2020 technical and social activities. The ETFA 2020 Organizing Committee looks forward to welcoming you to Vienna.
Topics of Interest
- Information Technology in Automation
- Industrial Communication Technologies and Systems
- Real-Time and Networked Embedded Systems
- Automated Manufacturing Systems
- Industrial Control
- Computer Vision and Human-Machine Interaction in Industrial and Factory Automation
- Intelligent Robots & Systems
- Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks, and Information Processing
- Complex Automation Systems and Systems Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence for Cyber-Physical Systems in Automation