The 17th edition of the WFCS will take place for the first time in the city of Linz, in Austria.
The WFCS is the largest IEEE conference dedicated to communications for industrial automation systems. Linz is an industrial emerging area with leading industries but also an academic place. Thus, the local organizer of this WFCS are Johannes Kepler University Linz, Silicon Austria Labs, and Linz Center of Mechatronics GmbH. The WFCS is supported by IEEE and IES and led by the IEEE TC on Factory Automation, and will be hosted by the Johannes Kepler University Linz between the 9th and 11th of June 2021.
- Communication Systems and Technologies;
- Protocols and Standards for Networked Embedded and Cyber-Physical Systems;
- Real-time, Safety, Security and Maintenance of Automation Systems and Networks;
- Applying Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to enhance and Communication Technologies for Industry 4.0;
- Low-power and Green Communication in Industry;
- Recent advances in research domains with similar communication requirements.
17th IEEE WFCS 2021 CALL FOR PAPERS
The WFCS conference is seeking submissions of up to 8 double-column pages reporting on novel and significant contributions to the field of industrial communication systems. Prospective authors are encouraged to submit a pdf version of their papers through the WFCS submission system. The submitted material (in English language) must be unpublished and not under review elsewhere. Submissions must include e-mail addresses of the corresponding author.
- Deadline: Mar. 13, 2021
- Notification: Apr. 22, 2021
- Camera Ready Version: May 13, 2021
WORK IN PROGRESS PAPERS
Exchange your ideas at an early stage of the work and discuss recent results in the community through the work in progress track. These sessions are intended for presentation of recent ideas and on-going works up to 4 double-column pages, describing research that has not yet produced the results required for a regular paper, but that due to its novelty and potential impact deserves to be shared with the community at an early stage.
- Deadline: Apr. 29, 2021
- Notification: May 23, 2021
- Camera Ready Version: May 30, 2021
- Regular and SS paper submission deadline__Mar 13th,2021
- Acceptance notification Apr 22nd,2021
- Final version deadline May 13th,2021
- Registration opens___________________________Apr 22nd,2021
- WIP submission deadline____________________Apr 29th,2021
- WIP notification______________________________May 29th,2021
- WIP final version deadline___________________May 30th,2021
- Early registration ends_______________________May 31st,2021