2022 AMC – IEEE 17th International Conference on Advanced Motion Control
08 October, 2021
AMC2022 will be held during February 18-20, 2022 in the University of Padova, Italy. The conference is planned to be a face-to-face event.
AMC2022 is the 17th in a series of biennial international conferences on Advanced Motion Control, sponsored by the Industrial Electronics Society of IEEE, which aims at bringing together researchers from both academia and industry, and to promote ubiquitous motion control technologies and applications.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Advanced motion control in mechatronics
- Compliant and flexible robotics
- Intelligent and adaptive motion control systems
- Haptics and robotics in medical applications
- Hybrid and discrete motion control systems
- Actuators and sensors in motion control
- Motion control systems with human-in-the-loop
- Visual servo systems in motion control
- Micro- and nano-mechatronic systems and control
- Related topics involving motion dynamics and control
CALL FOR PAPERS
Authors are asked to initially submit a full paper, that will be peer-reviewed by experts. After acceptance, final manuscripts must be amended (if needed) according to the reviewers’ comments and uploaded for inclusion in the conference’s proceedings.
Important Dates (updated)
- Submission of Special Session Proposals: July 10, 2021
- Submission of Full Papers: September 30th October 15, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance: November 30th December 7, 2021
- Submission of Final Manuscript: December 30, 2021