The ETFA 2022 will take place on September 6-9, 2022, at the University of Stuttgart, Germany (https://www.uni-stuttgart.de/en/) a leading technically oriented University in Germany.
ETFA 2022 is the 27th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES) focusing on the latest developments and new technologies in the field of industrial and factory automation. The conference aims to disseminate novel ideas and emerging trends, research results and practical achievements.
ETFA 2022 is a unique opportunity to network, build up partnerships and exchange ideas with both industry leaders and a variety of experienced researchers, developers and practitioners from several industries, research institutes, and academia. Join the exciting ETFA 2022 technical and social activities. The ETFA 2022 Organizing Committee looks forward to welcoming you to this event.
Topics of Interest
- Information Technology in Automation
- Industrial Communication Technologies and Systems
- Real-Time and Networked Embedded Systems
- Automated Manufacturing Systems
- Industrial Control
- Computer Vision and Human-Machine Interaction in Industrial and Factory Automation
- Intelligent Robots & Systems
- Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks, and Information Processing
- Complex Automation Systems and Systems Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence for Cyber-Physical Systems in Automation
- Vehicular Embedded Systems
Special Sessions provide the opportunity to focus on particular emerging topics that are not covered in the conference’s main technical tracks and/or to stimulate in-depth discussions in special areas relevant to the conference theme.
BEST PAPER AWARD
Best paper awards in Factory Automation and Emerging Technologies will be presented at the conference banquet dinner.
SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
The working language of the conference is English. Two types of submissions are solicited. Regular papers are limited to 8 double column pages in a font no smaller than 10-points. Work-in-Progress and Industry Practice papers are limited to 4 double-column pages in a font no smaller than 10- points. Manuscripts must be submitted electronically in PDF format, according to the instructions contained in the Authors section.
Each accepted paper must be presented at the conference by one of the authors, otherwise the ETFA 2022 Organizing Committee reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference at IEEE Xplore. The final manuscript must be accompanied by a registration form and a registration fee payment proof. All conference attendees must pay the conference registration fee and their travel, accommodation, and other personal expenses.
Workshop proposals to address cutting edge research and developments in technological sciences are welcome. The Workshops will be held on Sept. 6, 2022.
The Industry Day offers an opportunity to exchange views with researchers and practitioners from academia and industry. The Industry Day will be held on Sept. 6, 2022.
Important Dates (updated)
- Submission of papers (regular, special sessions) Final extension: May 03, 2022
- Submission of work-in-progress papers June 13, 2022
- Notification of acceptance (regular and special session) June 06, 2022
- Notification of acceptance (Work-in-progress) July 04, 2022
- Submission of final manuscripts (All papers) July 18, 2022