ICPS 2023 will be held 8-11 May 2023 in Wuhan, China.
The IEEE International Conference on Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems 2023 is to provide a forum to exchange research and innovation results, lessons learned from industrial practices, such as Cyber-Physical Systems, Digital Economy, the Industrial-Internet-of-Things and so on. The ICPS annually gathers together Industry experts, researchers and academics to share ideas, paradigms and experiences surrounding frontier technologies, breakthroughs, innovative solutions, research results, as well as initiatives related to cyber-physical systems and their applications.
It is a great opportunity to meet old friends and colleagues, find new ones and attend many high-quality technical activities as well as very enjoyable social ones. We hope ICPS 2023 will be memorable for all attendees.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- ICPS Architectures: Industry Architectures, Industry Standards, RAMI 4.0, Industrial IoT
- ICPS Theory and Technologies: Core Technologies, Interoperability, Communication Networks, Connectivity OT/IT, Semantics, Control, Information Processing, Security, IoT/IoS, Machine Learning, Autonomous Systems, Cloud-Fog Computing, Big/Smart Data, Security
- ICPS Engineering: Engineering Methods and Tools, Lifecycle Management, Integration, HMI, Safety, Engineering Systems of ICPS
- ICPS Applications: Smart Manufacturing, Robotics, Smart Cities, Energy / Smart Grid, Smart Living, Smart Framing, Mobility, Water Management, Mining, Oil & Gas, Intelligent Enterprise, Smart Transportation, Internet of Underwater Things, Smart Medical Systems
- ICPS Management and Ecosystems: Innovation Management, Innovation Ecosystems, Visions/Roadmaps, Industry Digitalization, Strategies & Markets, Entrepreneurship
- ICPS Advanced Modeling and Optimization: System Modeling, Simulation, Optimization, Control Theory
- ICPS Education and Social Aspects: Digital Society, Education, Lifelong ICPS Learning, ICPS Curricula, Future of Work, Social Aspects, Sustainability, Machine Ethics.
Important Dates (extended – final)
- Special Session Proposal due: 11 Nov 2022
- Full Paper Submission due: 1 Dec 2022
- Notification of Paper Acceptance: 10 Jan 2023
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: 21 Feb 2023
- Early Registration due: 10 Feb – 10 Mar 2023