The 20th IEEE-PEMC 2022 will be held 25-28 September 2022 in Brasov, Romania.
The main aim of the conference is to create an opportunity for meeting of world-class scientists and for sharing and presenting results of their research and of development, both theoretical and applied, in field of power electronics, electrical drives and machines, control systems, electrical power systems and similar fields, which in general are key technologies that will enable the transformation of the world in an environmentally friendly way.
Topics of Interest
- Power Electronic Converter Topologies, Design and Control
- Power Electronics in Transportation
- Power Electronics in Smart Grid Technologies and Applications
- Power Electronics in Electrical Energy Generation and Distribution
- Power Electronics in Renewable Energy Systems, Power Supplies
- Electrical Machines and Actuators
- Motion Control, Adjustable Speed Drives and Robotics
- Sensors, Measurement and Observation Technique
- Active Filtering and Unity Power Factor Correction
- Semiconductor Devices Modeling, Packaging and Integration
- Education and other related topics
Call for Special Session
Proposals Special sessions are planned to be organized on highly specialized topics that are not included in the conference tracks. Prospective organizers of such sessions are invited to submit session proposal to the Conference Secretariat for acceptance. They must follow the rules established by the Conference Committee.
Tutorials and exhibition
Tutorials planned for organization prior to the conference will be announced at the website. Industrial partners are invited to contribute at the industrial exhibition during conference.
Submission of papers
The working language is English. Prospective participants are requested to electronically submit full papers of their work (up to 6 pages) following the instructions (available on the website). Accepted papers duly presented during the conference will be submitted to inclusion in IEEE Xplore online digital library database.
- Special session call: 15.04.2022
- Full paper submission: 12.06.2022
- Notification of acceptance: 30.06.2022
- Camera ready paper submission: 15.07.2022
- Deadline for early registration: 30.07.2022