ICM 2023 will be held 15-17 March 2023 in Loughborough, UK.
IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics 2023 (IEEE ICM 2023), sponsored by IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, continues a series of biennial conferences dedicated to recent and prospective developments in various fields of mechatronics.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Control technologies in mechatronics
- Actuator and sensor systems
- Haptics and robotics
- Adaptive control and AI in mechatronics
- High-precision systems, micro-and nano-mechatronics
- Automotive control, autonomous vehicles, and electric vehicles
- Visual servo systems and image processing in mechatronic applications
- Network and communication technologies in mechatronics
Important Dates (updated in Oct 22)
Deadline for submission of special sessions proposals 9 Sept 2022
Deadline for submission for full papers submission 18 Nov 2022 (firm deadline)
Notification of acceptance 12 Jan 2023
Deadline for submission of final manuscripts 31 Jan 2023