IROS 2023 will be held 1-5 October 2023 in Detroit, Michigan, USA.
The Next Generation of Robotics
The 2023 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems is a large and impactful forum for the international robotics research community to explore the frontier of science and technology in intelligent robots and smart machines, emphasizing future directions and the latest approaches, designs, and outcomes.
The theme of IROS 2023 is “The Next Generation of Robotics,” so the conference aims to particularly highlight the contributions of younger researchers and to help accelerate the future contributions of all those just entering the field. This will be reflected in plenary and keynote talks, workshops, tutorials, forums, competitions, exhibitions, tours, and technical sessions.
- Deadline for Special Session, Competition, and Forum proposals January 15, 2023
- Notification of Special Session, Competition, and Forum proposal acceptance February 1, 2023
- Deadline for Paper submissions March 1, 2023
- Deadline for Paper Video submissions March 5, 2023
- Deadline for Workshop/Tutorial proposals March 15, 2023
- Notification of Workshop/Tutorial proposal acceptance April 18, 2023
- Notification of Paper acceptance June 30, 2023
- Deadline for Final Paper submissions July 31, 2023
- Deadline for Late Breaking Results submissions July 15, 2023
- Notification of acceptance of Late Breaking Results July 31, 2023
- Deadline for Final Late Breaking Results submissions August 10, 2023