2022 ICELIE – 9th International Conference on E-Learning in Industrial Electronics – co-located with IECON 2022
The 9th ICELIE will take place 17-20 October 2022 in Brussels, Belgium.
The International Conference on E-Learning in Industrial Electronics is a forum for presentation and discussion of modern education and electronic learning methods for teaching in the field of industrial electronics and related disciplines. ICELIE 2022 is co-located with IECON 2022, the flagship conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society. These two conferences will hold concurrent sessions and joint activities, but each conference will publish its own proceedings.
Participants can enjoy both ICELIE and IECON conferences and receive both conference proceedings for a single registration fee.
Conference Topics (Main Conference Sessions)
The conference will cover e-Learning aspects in teaching Industrial Electronics–related disciplines such as:
- Tools and platforms
- Challenging Technical Aspects
- Teaching Industrial electronics for sustainable energy
- Hybrid learning
- Mobile learning, teaching and training
- E-learning-oriented technologies
- Standards development for trust learning platforms
- Learning in Industry 4.0
- New applications of information and communication technologies in electrical and electronic engineering teaching